You can bring your spouse to the United States on a spouse visa as a U.S. citizen. This will allow you to live together in the U.S. and build a life together.
The Our Love Visa Experience
Our Love Visa has a simple mission. We believe it should not be difficult or expensive to bring couples together. OLV has helped thousands of couples navigate the immigration process, and it would be a privilege to help you too.
To begin the process, you will need to gather all necessary documents, including proof of your marriage, evidence of your U.S. citizenship, and documentation of your financial and personal backgrounds. You will then need to file an online petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on behalf of your spouse.
If your spouse currently lives outside the U.S., they must go through consular processing to obtain a spouse visa. This will involve attending an interview at a U.S. embassy or consulate and providing biometric information.
Once your spouse arrives in the U.S., you will need to complete the process of adjusting their status to that of a permanent resident. This will involve submitting an application and attending an interview with USCIS.
It is essential to understand that obtaining a spouse visa can be complex and may take several months or even years.
Our Love Visa is an online platform designed specifically for couples going through the Fiancé visa process. The platform makes it easy with a step-by-step plan and easy to fill out forms that work through the necessary forms and gather the required documents. You can easily track your progress and stay on top of important deadlines. Consider giving Our Love Visa a try to help build your future together in the United States.
Here are some tips to help your spouse prepare for moving to the United States
- Research the new destination: It’s important to research the city or state where they will live to get a sense of the culture, climate, and cost of living.
- Follow all the necessary visa requirements: Here is a list of all the documents to prepare for your marriage visa application.
- Plan your living arrangements: Will your new spouse move in with you or do you need to find a bigger place? Consider your budget, location, and any other preferences you have.
- Transfer finances: If they have a bank account or other financial assets in their home country, make sure to transfer them to the U.S. and open new accounts in the U.S.
- Find a job: If they plan to work in the U.S., they can start looking for job opportunities. It may be helpful to research job prospects in their field and make connections ahead of time with potential employers.
- Learn about U.S. culture: Research U.S. culture and customs to better understand the expectations and norms in your new home.
- Stay in touch with friends and family back home: Moving to a new country can be overwhelming, so they should make sure to stay in touch with their support network back home.
By following these tips and being well-prepared, you can make their transition to life in the United States smooth and successful.
Simple, fast, and reliable K1 and Marriage visa filing
Our Love Visa makes your K1 Fiancé(e) and marriage immigration process easy, fast, and worry-free, guaranteed. We provide you with complementary tools and resources free that help you plan your future in the United States together. Learn about how OLV is helping couples through their K1 fiancé and marriage visa journey