Insufficient Evidence of a Genuine Relationship is one of the most common reasons for denying a Spouse Immigrant visa application.
The Our Love Visa Experience
Our Love Visa has a simple mission. We believe it should not be difficult or expensive to bring couples together. OLV has helped thousands of couples navigate the immigration process, and it would be a privilege to help you too. Join the OLV Community today!
To prove your relationship timeline when applying for a Spouse Immigrant Visa (I-130), here is a list of evidence to share:
- Plane tickets and photos of trips together
- Screenshots from video calls
- Communication logs, phone/video calls, and messages
- Photos in different locations at different times
- Photos of meeting friends and family
- Engagement ring receipt/photos
- Pregnancy photos or evidence
Organize your photos into a relationship timeline to tell a better love story. Our Love Visa provides you with this relationship timeline tool for free whether or not you work with us on your application.
Close to 40% of Fiance Visas are denied. Our Love Visa helps thousands of couples increase the likelihood of being approved. Join the Our Love Visa Community today!
The relationship timeline tool allows you to:
- Post photos with information, dates, and locations and easily resize and crop them to size
- Easily update key information and dates to keep your timeline accurate
- Print or save your timeline as a PDF to include with your application
Below is a list of other supporting evidence to include. These should be uploaded to your Our Love Visa dashboard’s secure “Document Upload” section and not included on the relationship timeline.
- Assets/Liabilities you share such as:
- Joint bank account
- Joint brokerage/investment account
- Joint residential lease or home ownership
- Joint tax filing
- Bills (medical, phone, pet, child, etc.) with both your names
- Any letters or cards you sent to each other with date stamps and addresses.
- Statements from friends and family members attest to your relationship.
- Passport pages with stamps showing that you were in your fiancés country when you stated that you met in person.
- Hotel and miscellaneous receipts proving your visit, travel plans and events, and items you purchased for each other.
Our Love Visa makes your immigration process easy, fast, and worry-free, guaranteed. We provide you with complementary tools and resources free that help you plan your future in the United States together. Learn about how OLV is helping couples through their immigration journey.